Investigation Phase Primed-AP
The investigation phase Primed-AP focuses on the data available for analytics. This includes data assets inside the organization as well as external data that can be used. The business team defines the current operational process along with the data used and systems that are involved. The data scientist can then begin to review the data and understand what is available and the quality of the data that could be leveraged.
Business Users – Process Clarification
- Ensure the process for customer lifecycle is well defined
- What applications have data that would be beneficial to use?
- Are there known external data that could be used?
Data Scientists – Data and Process Questions
- What data is available?
- Leverage a variety of tools and methods to understand the data?
- Visualization tools
- Statistical analytics
- What is the quality of the data?
- Distribution of data
- Quality of data
- Volume of data